Dena Bank Recruitment 2017, Dena PO Recruitment 2017 Apply 300 Vacancy at denabank.com
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank has issued employment notification to fill 300 vacancies for candidates having Any Degree (Graduation) to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The Organization is looking for candidates with young, energetic and innovative minds and skills required to be good all-round bankers through a 12 months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Amity University including 9 months on-campus program and three months on-the-job training program in Dena Bank Branch.
The Online registration for Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 starts from 18-04-2017 and ends on 09-05-2017. Interested candidates can Apply Online for Dena Bank Online Application through www.denabank.com.
Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Finally Dena Bank, Mumbai has officially announced huge vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. The recruitment is suitable for candidates age not exceeding 29 years with Graduation from a recognized university. The selection will be made on the basis of performance in online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
This is really a great opportunity for Bank Jobs seeking Any Graduate candidates can enter as a Probationary Officer employee in India.
For detailed information regarding Age limit, Qualification, Selection Process and Application fee… etc read the following details carefully.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 300
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
1. Unreserved: 206 Posts
2. OBC: 22 Posts
3. SC: 62 Posts
4. ST: 10 Posts
Official Website: www.denabank.com
Dena Bank PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Age Required: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 29 years as on 01-04-2017.
Age Relaxation: Candidates upper age relaxation should be 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected based on their performance in online exam, group discussion and personal interview. Selected candidates will attend one year intensive training programme under Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance at Amity University.
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/ PWD, Rs. 400/- for all other candidates. The payment should be made through online mode i.e. Credit Card and Debit Card only.
How to Apply Dena Bank PO Vacancy 2017:
Before Applying Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through official website from 18-04-2017 to 09-05-2017.
- Go to the official website www.denabank.com.
- Click – Recruitment, there is a two links available – Applications for PGDBF Course for prospective Probationary Officers in the Bank – 2017. One is for “Advertisement” Notification and another is for Online Application for Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017.
- Click the link “click here to register & Apply Online” to register and fill all the required details in the applicable form.
- After complete all details in the Online Application, click submit form.
- A form containing Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the Reg. No and Password and use it to edit the online filled application.
- Now Upload the scanned photograph and Signature and Checkout all the details carefully and Click “Final Submit” button.
Dena Bank Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 18-04-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 09-05-2017
Date of Admit Card Available: After 30-05-2017
Date of Examination: 11-06-2017